Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our School Visit



Before I left for Ethiopia I told my class that I would probably not be back this school year. I did promise them that I would come back and introduce them to my son. On Friday, they hosted a Welcome Back party for us. It was great to see them! I couldn't believe how big they had grown. They were so excited to see the baby and he was excited to meet them! They each wrote me a letter and several brought gifts for the baby. My substitute, G.W., baked cakes and the kids brought in treats. The baby and I had a great day! The class can't wait for us to come back for another visit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Herb & Debbie T.,
Congratulations on your blessing. I can't think of a more deserved and humble two people. You both have been steadfast and waited on the lord. It seem like just yesterday I was going up the road with the crew to attend your wedding. The number seven in the bible means completion and you have that with this bundle of. I hope you enjoy every waking moment with Seth. Before you know it he will be at A&T. Take care and blessed. Hugs and Kisses
Tina