Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dedication/ Praise Celebration

On Saturday April 19th, we had a baby dedication/praise celebration to honor God for the blessing He brought into our lives. Family and friends from near and far came to share in our joy. The youth choir, girls and boys praise dancers, T.B. who sang and C.S. who performed a praise dance participated in the program. Afterwards we had a reception for about 100 friends and family members. It was really more like a family reunion and our little guy enjoyed meeting everyone!

Special thanks to Andre Wade (www.adwphotos4U.com )for the photography!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

So I finally checked out your website. I am so happy for the Ellis family...isn't it amazing what God will put into our life? I know the journey was a long one, but look what you got in the end! I can't wait to snuggle with him some more soon. Love and miss you! And, yes, I got a little teary eyed reading all of your blogs...I am still a mess over baby Seth :)

Tami said...

thank you for visiting my blog! Your son fits your family perfectly and what a beautiful family portrait. I look forward to reading more!