Friday, January 25, 2008

What Color Is Your Brain?

As usual I have tons to do, but instead of doing what I need to do I am once again goofing around on the computer. I was reading another adoptive parent's blog and saw this personality quiz. Supposedly I am a blue brain. I don't know if I 100% agree with this but feel free to try it out yourself. Hmmm but maybe that's why I can't get anything done...I'm too busy thinking about things.


Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

No comments: