Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Shower Time


Today I had to update my fingerprints with the Immigration ofc.(a bureaucratic ordeal that lasted well over three hours!) and in the afternoon I attended my first baby shower. I have attended and helped to host about a million baby showers in my life, but this time I was finally one of the honorees! The school's social committee hosted a baby shower in honor of four of us. I told E., who is due in March, we should have had a wager on whose child comes first. Since the others are visibly with child, I wore a shirt that read...PREGNANT WITH LOVE FOR MY CHILD IN ETHIOPIA.

My teammates, the dream team, had fun celebrating with me! A special thanks to S. who never stays late at school. (She stayed just for me :-) Now we are all just waiting for that travel call so they can meet baby Seth in person!!!

No comments: