Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fall Fun

Well since I have been called a slacker mom for not posting pictures of the little guy in his Halloween costume I decided to do a slide show of all of our fall activities. This is for you SRGN :-)
To think I am a working mom of only one child... and am barely functional, LOL
I was able to join the Pre-K class on two field trips- to an apple orchard and to the pumpkin patch. I originally hadn't planned to go to the pumpkin patch so I asked my parents if they wanted to go with their youngest grandchild. Thank goodness they changed the date of the trip and I was able to go also. Now my parents were supposed to going along to chaperone their grandchild, but it was so cold that day they ditched us after the hayride, got some hot cider at the snack bar and headed back to vehicle. When we got back to the car the heat was on full blast, they had eaten the lunches I packed and they were reading the newspaper. My mom said, "Boy are we glad you decided to come and drive!"








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free slideshow design

No comments: