Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Little Bunny


My family and friends know I am a holiday person. I have socks and shirts/sweaters for practically every holiday. Most of my holiday outfits scream- I am an elementary school teacher! Not only do I have the clothes but I also have the decorations. (In case you didn't notice the bunnies in the background of the picture)
Today my poor son had to endure a day in an outfit plastered with bunnies. (He was so cute though!) Since he is a boy I can only dress him in these holiday outfits while he is young. So I'll have fun while I can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!
He looks so happy...
you both look so happy!
Congratulations again.

Latitia McReynolds said...

Debbie and Herb,

First let me say, God is truly good. Your family has truly been blessed. We are so happy for you. Reading your blog and you sharing your story was so wonderful. (I smiled the entire time.) I truly can understand what it is like to desire being a parent and then one day the Lord blesses you with that miracle..or for us, our two miracles. My heart melts whenever I not only look at our boys, but hearing about someone else's blessings and miracles. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am telling you, it makes parenting even more special to know and realize that without God none of it would have been possible. We can't wait for our boys to meet their new cousin. He looks adorable and so precious. Debbie, I know how you feel about the little outfits. I enjoyed dressing my boys in those adorable outfits also. Marchand, of course, could not wait until I stopped...hahaha Now I just dress them either in the same outfits or the same colors. (Hopefully you received our recent family picture...you can see them in there.) Take plenty of pictures and enjoy. The time goes by so quickly. Before you know it, he will be yelling "Mommy" and "Daddy" all day long and into everything and all over the place. Please give him a kiss from us and again, congratulations on your precious gift from God.
Love,
Latitia McReynolds