Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's A Boy!!!!!!!!




We got the call today!!!! Well actually he got the call and then he called me. I happened to be sitting at my desk since it was a half day. He said well we got the call....I said what!!?? He said hold on and I will put you on three way. The referral is for an adorable 4 1/2 month old infant boy born on July 1, 2007.
His name is Geremu Asefa. The name Geremu means I am amazed. The agency told us it will probably be an additional twelve weeks until we get to fly to Ethiopia and pick him up. We are unable to post a picture of him on the internet until we receive a birth certificate naming us as the parents. If you don't live close to us and haven't seen his picture, take our word for it, he is ADORABLE!! Oh boy! So much to do.....Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we are TRULY THANKFUL!!!!!!

No comments: